Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel


















There's been a lot of hype about Rimmel's Stay Matte powder. Tanya Burr, an amazing make-up artist (check out her website or YouTube channel), has often said how much she loves this powder. I saw it a while ago and decided that it would be worth checking out. 


















I think one of the reason this is such a widely-loved product is that it is soooo cheap! Absolutely amazing quality, and it is affordable. I have to agree with the majority and say that this is an incredible powder. It really does mattify any oily areas on your face. 















I just take a small amount on a brush, usually my Real Techniques one, and sweep it across my t-zone, which tends to get a little oily during the day. In terms of the actual product, 11/10, but I have one issue, and that is the packaging. I find it very difficult to take with me in a purse or in my make-up bag, as the lid comes off very easily. Also, it doesn't have a mirror, so you will have to carry a portable one with you if you want to have the option of touching up your make-up when you go out. 



xx Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment