Friday, May 31, 2013

Garnier: Pure Active 3 in 1


Hello!

I think I have an obsession with this stuff. Let me just say I don't use this as a facial wash. I find it too drying to be used daily. I do, however, think that this product is amazing as a facial mask. While you apply it, the pumice stone in it exfoliates your skin, and after you wash it off,  it leaves your skin fresh and bright. 


The one I have is aimed at people with oily/combination skin that is prone to pimples and other imperfections. It contains salicylic acid, which I do look for in a face product. At first, the smell of this mask made me want to gag. I think you need to get used to it, as it is probably the worst thing about this product. If any Garnier product maker person (?) is reading this, could you please change the smell to peppermint? I think that would work very well.



II usually put this mask on around twice a week (alright, thrice). If you put it on before you shower and leave it for a while before washing it off, that works nicely. 


xxx Tina 

No comments:

Post a Comment