Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace



I've been wanting this blush palette for AGES and I finally have it! I've heard so many great things about Sleek, from the pigmentation to the price of their products, and wanted to try out their a few of their blushes. So, a week ago, this little treat arrived in the mail and I ran all the way down the drive waving it in the air like an idiot. Isn't she a babe?

I know.






The first thing I thought when I opened the package was : "Wow, this is so...Sleek!"

Seriously. No pun intended. The casing is just so gorgeous, I love it!

My first impressions of the inside were that the mirror was a really handy touch, the blushes were beautiful colours and indeed, amazingly pigmented. Super soft, the blush is easy to apply and I can tell this will last me a long time, as you only need the slightest amount on a brush to make your cheeks look really great. At the moment, for a natural look, I really like blending crochet and chantilly as they are the two matte colours of the palette - guipure is a peachy colour with rosy gold shimmer in it.

At first, I actually wanted the Sugar palette, but many beauty reviewers had commented on how it was the least pigmented trio of all the Blush by 3's, and I didn't feel that the darker plum colours would suit my skin tone. Lace seemed like a safer option and I have no doubt in my mind that it was the right choice for me.




This is becoming a firm favourite of mine. Massive 10/10. Sleek, you are amazing. Good quality and inexpensive, this is a must buy! If this ever runs out, I will be repurchasing. 


xx Tina

1 comment: