Friday, August 2, 2013

Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray by Fudge


Hello!

Recently, my aunt sent me a gift card to the mall and I went on an insane hunt to find something to buy. I was in the pharmacy (or drugstore, whatever you choose to call it) when I came across the Fudge range of products. I was instantly attracted to this hairspray. I mean, look at it. Doesn't it just scream "BUY ME!"?



I know.

I needed a hairspray anyway, so this was a totally justified purchase. My hair is flat. When I curl it, it falls straight in a matter of minutes. So, I picked this up. It smells sooooo yummy, that's a major seller, right there! Apart from that, it keeps my hair in place without making it go totally solid, like it's been lacquered down. (You know, when you pat your hair and it feels like plastic? Blech!)


I don't want to exaggerate, so I'll just say...

It's my favourite hairspray ever. That's it. Full stop. End of story. 


If you are in the market for a new hairspray, I highly recommend this one. Smells great, does the job, good price. Also, great packaging. A very much deserved 10/10.


xx Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment