Monday, June 24, 2013

The Body Shop Body Puree Lotion


Hi!

Exams are finally over! I'm free (for the time being - another set next term) and decided to do a beauty review on one of my favourite perfumed lotions. Yes, I know The Body Shop products are realllly pricey but I just adore them. I really strongly believe in their cruelty-free ethos. I have this re-occurring fantasy that one day, I'll walk into my room and on my dresser will be the entire strawberry range...

I know, it's a sad dream...

I'm a sad person...


Anyway, for my sixteenth birthday, I was gifted The Body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom body puree lotion. Now, a puree is apparently a gel-like lotion, and like most of The Body Shop's products, this one is one very highly scented. It's a beautiful perfume, floral and not too sweet. I am seriously frugal with the lotion so I only use a bit, in place of perfume, on my wrists and neck. 

It's amazing and melts into your skin incredibly fast, with no yucky residue. A rating of 9/10. One point knocked off for the price. Still, a very good product.

aww...look at the little hearts...


xx Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment